You must refrain from coming to REV3K and stay home if you:
* are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any known coronavirus symptoms (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.).
* we reserve the right to send you home if we think you are sick, cough and/or sneeze too much and think you put others at risk, we don’t want to risk an outbreak and consequently a second closure.
* you will need to BOOK your spot prior to coming to REV. Check class times and available spots on the app or online. Spots will be released one week ahead of time, penalties for no-shows will be in place. 12 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY.
* class capacity:
REV : 24
SPIN : 18
LIFTING : 2 (1hr time slot)
REVlite : 10
CORE : 12
YOGA : 12 (bring your own mat)
* please enter through the Bennett Rental entrance ONLY and drive SLOWLY.
* NO entry through the Oxford Dodge dealership, please respect this rule, too many clients still cut through.
* SPIN parking spots are PAST the freight containers on the right, AWAY from the SPIN entrance, no parking in front of any of the buildings on the driveway.
* REV parking spots are on the left.
* wait in your car until you are admitted into the studios.
* during class doors will be locked, so therefore DON’T be late;
* REV opens 5 min prior to class and door locks 1 min prior to class.
* SPIN opens 15 min prior to class and door locks 5 min prior to class.
* you will need indoor shoes (no exceptions, no entry in ‘street’ shoes), your fob (no keyboard use), a towel (for sale in case you don’t bring one), and a filled water bottle (no earplugs will be provided at SPIN).
* as you walk in, you SCAN your fob to attend yourself, put your shoes/flip flops/sandals on the designated shoe racks, and put your car keys/phone in your shoes.
* be mindful to stay 6 feet away from others, don’t congregate, stations and bikes are spaced 6+ft apart.
* follow the instructions from the coaches where to go on the workout floor/which bike to take.
* put your shoes on in your spot/at assigned bike.
* in addition to thorough sanitizing by professional cleaners, we will need your help in keeping the studios clean.
* the coaches will instruct you when cleaning during/after class will take place.
* you are required to fully clean your station/bike, including sweat, chalk, and surrounding floor area.
* one-time wipes are to be used and disposed of each time a cleaning break is incorporated, don’t use your own towel to wipe equipment down.